Tuesday, May 26, 2009

PERSEPOLIS BLOG 2

I think this book organized and structures in a way that makes the reader gasping for air!!!LOL. I say this because there are times where Marji thinks that her parents are dead. Than her parents runs out of nowhere and hug her and tell her that they are alright. I think the author chooses to emphasize the parts that her parents goes out and protest because the parents are always saying that they run from the soldiers and people getting killed. I think the author adds passage of time by telling the readers how many years has past and how old Marji keeps getting. I think that the drawing in this book adds a lot to the reading because black and white can tell a true story by showing the shades of white and black with there feelings.
I think in this book it is telling a story and commenting on her life by showing us what she went through and the things that are trying to prevent her from getting what she wants. I think the book suggest that by going for everything you want and not holding back is really what everyone should do. Bad things might come you way, but just wish for the best of it and hope things goes well. I think that before everything happen the classes where unequal. There was a king and things was under his hands. After the king was tooken over, things kindof settle down. The only thing that was going on was the war the Afghanistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment